The number of international students worldwide has now reached 4.5 million applying for various bachelors degree abroad. IIE estimates that about 10.9 percent of all undergraduates (including community college students), and 16 percent of all students enrolled in baccalaureate programs, study abroad at some point during their degree program. The globe has gained momentum in offering education access to international aspirants with unparalleled teaching, faculty, infrastructure, and above all, career magnificence.
The most distinctive features of abroad education are their expertise in imparting industry standards. The faculty is driven by both theoretical and practical knowledge that they prepare the students with, according to the professional industry challenges. This allows the students to overcome the rat race with in-depth state-of-the-art knowledge and hands-on academic excellence.
What Is An International Bachelors Program Abroad?
A Bachelors Degree Abroad is the perfect way of traversing to bring your dreams into action. In the length of program duration, you can develop subject interest, find exposures, and land your dream job in any country you want to. Bachelors degrees exist in almost all countries spread across a spectrum of disciplines, but deciding the right one that can take you miles is an art, where Udrus comes into form. We orient aspiring students about the program modules, opportunities of studying the programs on foreign soil, and connect the most talented alumni for the industry-best jobs. Translate your abroad study into a career success!
How Do You Choose The University And The Program To Pursue?
The first and foremost decision is the program and University that offers the best of everything you seek. Making the best decision of choosing the top university abroad, comes with the ranks. The most promising universities would have ranked in academics across some of the most reliable sources.
- You need to be very thorough while researching which university to choose for your world-class undergraduate course. Go for the top 100 universities abroad and the most underrated universities that are not under any rank chard worldwide.
- Be very wise while choosing a program. Pick the one that has industry demands and abundant exposure. Cross-check your chosen discipline with the university you find suitable for your study. The abroad university you choose must have the program you wish to pursue your career in.
- Comb through your skills. This is necessary before you dedicate three to four years to your undergraduate degree. Scour through the most demanded courses that have brilliant industry exposures like, Project Management, Business, and Management, Arts, Design and Architecture, Public Relations, Engineering, and Technology.
- The country you choose matters! It is not just the University, but the country it is placed in. For instance, Germany has the top two cities that students are more likely to visit for their higher education for its rich history and economic culture, followed by 4 cities in Canada for its breathtaking climate and great culture, Italy for affordability, and Australia for its cosmopolitan culture.
- Checking on the job exposures after pursuing a relevant program in undergraduate is something. Students are determined and ambitious. They know where they want to see themselves 5 years from now and thus, they plan their undergraduate degrees accordingly. The universities and course choices are driven by the great employment factor. You must see if your course is demanded, challenging has dynamic exposures worldwide.
- There are a plethora of short and long-term courses that students can choose from while studying abroad. Technology and cloud-based applications have made it easier to access education online, too. If the overseas distance is a big deal, then accredit yourself with the same degree from your chosen abroad University by counting on the best distance learning experience from the comfort of your home. You get the same interaction ability and other facilitation as other regular students.
- Affordability of education fees and residence has to be looked after. While you step ahead to plan your future from an accredited University, abroad, look for options that allow you minimal to no tuition fees. Keep an eye on the Scandinavian countries, Southern European countries, and Germany. Also, if you have won a scholarship found eligible for the respective University, then you can enjoy free education benefits until you accomplish a degree.
Why Should You Study Abroad?
While there are so many Universities that have all the possible courses that students opt to acquire their degrees in. But, have you ever lend a thought to why aspirants wish to study abroad?
There are some legitimate reasons why you should chase your dream of abroad study:
- The tuition fees are reasonable with low living costs
- You can apply for an education loan and scholarships to study overseas
- Get introduced to the state-of-the-art facilities, renowned world-class faculty, along amazing accessibility to build student-teacher interaction.
- Get exposure to the paramount industries for jobs
- Favorable work and study balance options to yield opportunities
- They have so many popular courses for Bachelors, to choose from including, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Medicine, Law, Social Sciences, Hospitality and Tourism, Accounting, Fashion Design, Project Management and much more.
When Should You Apply For Bachelors degree Abroad?
It is better to complete things now rather than procrastinate, especially when it comes to honing your future.
Pursuing a bachelors degree abroad abroad have certain deadlines of application form submissions and admission dates to certain colleges. Students are responsible to abide by the same while they choose one of the best universities abroad.
There are certain scholarship programs and entrance examinations that you must keep in mind before and after applying for the same. Also, if you are applying for any of the English Language Proficiency, then it is advisable for you to start preparing in advance (at least from 4 months) before appearing. Make sure all your tasks are done ahead of time, so you save yourself the anxiety of uncertainties and restraints.
Read More: Search Bachelors degree Abroad
What Are The Documents You Need For Your Abroad Study?
- Application form: It is the first and foremost document that would include all the personal information about the student.
- Statement of Purpose: It is another essential document for the completion of your application that will talk about the reasons for pursuing the program, along with the selection of a university and goals to pursue in the future. It needs to stand out for a win-win selection.
- Academic Proofs: This is the academic record of students that includes the credits, scores, and grades students have already scored in their 12th examination.
- Letter of Recommendation: An LOR is an academic letter of recommendation from the professors endorsing the skills, talents, and achievements of the students in the previous schools or colleges.
- Financial documents like the loan statement, scholarship letter, sponsorship proof, and income proof of the family.
- Travel documents namely, valid passport, right visa, international students ID card, and college acceptance letter.
- Health Certificates: This includes health insurance cards and vaccination certificates for qualifying the eligibility criteria to travel with the latest health check-up evidence.
Why Should You Opt For A Student Visa?
Student visas, issued to international students, differ depending on the tenure of your study program. Each country has its immigration laws that vary in terms of documents. Also known as a non-immigrant visa, it can allow aspirants to escalate their careers abroad, in any of the top educational institutions.
Students generally get the visa if they have the required documents like Valid passport, Educational documents, Proof of Funds, Bank statements, proof of being a Bona Fide student, Payment receipts for universities, Scholarship letters, GPF/EPF statements, and other similar documents. After applying for the student visa, expect a revert in not more than three working days for most countries.
To apply for the student visa, you would require the following:
- Academic eligibility
- Financial stability
- Health Insurance as proof of medical assistance and expenses
F1 Visa is for the academic studies that are issued to students who are willing to attend an academic program or English Language Program.
F1 visas for full-time students
F2 visas for dependents of F1 visas
F3 visas for border commuters
The students who wish to take part in the non-academic or vocational study in the US can count on the M visa.
M1 visas for students interested in vocational or non-academic studies
M2 visas for dependents of M1 visa holders
M3 visas for border commuters, for vocational or non-academic studies
This visa is for the international exchange visitors who take part in an exchange program in the US.
J1 visas for exchange students on a relevant exchange program.
J2 visas for dependents of J1 visa holders
Canada: While you choose Canada for your Bachelor’s program after the 12th, you can obtain yours by applying for it. It is renewable for the length of your study program.
Germany: Obtaining your German Visa for abroad studies is one of the simplest methods to come across. If you have your application ready, and your interview sorted, you can obtain your German Visa with work and study benefits.
The United Kingdom: Student visas for studying in any of the UK universities would require students to opt for either, short-term visa or Tier 4 visa. The short-term student visa allows 6 months or 11 months course program whereas, Tier 4 visa is for students above the age of 16.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria To Apply For An Abroad Study?
Students who look forward to pursuing higher education abroad might have some fundamental eligibility criteria to qualify. Appear language exams such as IELTS (International English Language Testing System), TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), and PTE (Pearson Test of English) and general exams such as SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test), GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test), GRE (Graduate Record Examination) and ACT (American College Testing), depending on the requisition of the courses in Germany, the UK, the USA, Canada, and Australia.
All the aforementioned examinations test the ability of the students to check if they are best-suited for the courses they opt for higher studies. The examinations have different formats, marking approaches, structures, and dates. Each test is different, relative to subject-specific programs.
How Does Studying Abroad Change Your Lives?
International students have witnessed eclectic changes in their lives after they opted abroad studies.
- They get to discover new cultures, get social with people from vivid countries, and discover new sightseeing spots.
- It leads to both mental and emotional well-being. From cognitive enhancements to social development, students have broadened their mindsets and learned to grapple with opportunities.
- Learning has come in leaps and bounds along with personal development. By sponging off academic learning, leadership skills, and dabbling in new environments of challenges and industry exposures, an international student get a 360-degree transformation.
- Is It Worth Doing A Bachelors Degree Abroad?
Adjusting to an entirely new country might be difficult at first, but the lucrative education system, faculty, infrastructure, and hands-on industry standards and challenges make it easier to get through any globalized job market post Bachelors.
- Can I Get My Bachelor’s Degree Abroad?
Students across the globe have the opportunity to study abroad for their undergraduate completion. With the right financial and academic documents, one can qualify all the given criteria to pursue their aspiring program, abroad.
- Which Country Is Best For A Bachelors Degree Abroad?
There are a lot of countries that have amazing academic pathways for overseas students. Some of them are France, United States, Germany, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, and Denmark.
- Which Bachelors Degree Is Best For Abroad?
Program choice depends on the objectives and future goals of students. There are a lot of programs like, Bachelor’s degree in Business and Management, Bachelors in Computer Science and IT, Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, Bachelors in Civil Engineering and Construction, Bachelors in Architecture, Bachelors in International Relations and Bachelors in Design that are the most demanded programs.
- What Are The Eligibility Criteria For Studying Abroad?
To qualify for pursuing under-graduation abroad you must have academic references, health certificates, proof of English Language proficiency, academic certificates, financial proofs, and scholarship results.
- Is IELTS Required To Apply For The Bachelors Degree Abroad?
IELTS and TOEFL are language proficiency tests that are necessary for qualifying for some countries in order to pursue Bachelors degree abroad, for instance, the UK and Canada but not Germany.
Pick what’s best for you!
Doing Bachelor’s in any of the programs that have great industry demand is now easier with abroad study offering both regular and distance courses that you can accomplish either online or offline. Enjoy your higher studies addressed by Udrus that orients you to the right path of application and admission procedures, while you choose the country and module.