5 High Yield Universities for Business Students
There’s quite a few university degrees that seem to revolve solely around money and how to make more of it-economics, finance, accounting, you name it. But out of all of them, it seems that there is one which reigns supreme in the popularity market among the lot-business majors.
You know how they are, by now-the snarky undergrads in whatever fresh suit they managed to buy, talking about their “hustle” and whatever entrepreneurial scheme they cooked up. It’s a bit grating at first, but you can’t really blame them too much for that-that’s what the major encourages, after all. Business majors are constantly looking for new ways to innovate and change a certain market, be it for the better of their consumers or just to line their own pockets with paper.
Did all of that perk your interest? Does that line of work seem to resonate with you? Well, keep on reading because we’re going to be taking a look at some of the best yet affordable universities one can acquire a business degree in in all of Europe.
Those who wish to study in the U.K. should take a look at Loughborough University, a big player in the field of English academics. With a beautiful campus and an award-winning student experience in almost every field of university life-teaching, research, internships, campus life, you name it-you’d be hard pressed to find someone who wouldn’t want an opportunity to study at this renowned institution. Keep in mind, though, their tuition fees-those who are native to the country will have the costs of education be almost 50% cheaper than the international students. Great if you’re a UK resident, managebale if you’re an international student with money to your name, not so great if you’re not an international student whose pockets are light-be sure to try and get a scholarship to offset the costs.
Examples of some of the achievements they’ve acquired over the years are:
- ‘University of the Year for Sports’ for 2022.
- Over 90% of their research classified as ‘world leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’.
- Number 1 in the U.K. for employer-student connections.
You can look up their degrees on the topic over here:
Queen’s University Belfast
Speaking of studying in the U.K., another great choice for those in the region is Queen’s University Belfast. A high-quality university through-and-through, a few of the university’s achievements include:
- The city of Belfast itself, which has the lowest student rent in all of U.K. as well as the best public transportation
- An active campus filled to the brim with many exercise facilities and sports teams
- Amazing research opportunities and a strong focus on research culture
- Winner of many awards and accreditations in both academics and sports
You can look up their degree on the topic over here:
EU Business School
Moving onto a university which operates on a bigger scale, we have the EU Business School which doesn’t limit itself in one country-in fact they have campuses in many spaces, including Munich, Montreux, Geneva, Barcelona and even a fully online campus. The rankings for this school are out of this world-ranked #1 by the EU for best business school overall (and #2 in Spain), considered the 6th best business school worldwide for female students, won multiple awards from the QS Stars in Excellence in Business Administration and so on. It’s very clear that the students of this university go on in life to do great things-a fifth of them went on to start businesses, and even those who didn’t take the initiative in that regard still managed to find employment easily, with over 93% of the graduates getting a job within six months of graduation. And with their campuses averaging on a 100 nationalities and each student claiming to speak 3 languages on average, you’ll have an easy time finding employment with skillsets like those.
The best part is that this university has branches from all over the world-Germany, Spain, Switzerland, they even got an online campus for those who can’t afford or can’t be bothered to travel the long distance to the campuses.
You can look up their degrees on the topic over here:
Those future lawyers looking to study in Turkey, look no further than Atlinbas University. Located in the heart of Istanbul, the country’s capital, you’ll be in no shortage of quality education with these people. While the university has three campuses, you’ll be spending most of your time here at the Gayrettpe Campus in the city center, which hosts the university’s School of Business. They have many aces up their sleeves when it comes to beating out the competition, including:
- A strong academic staff consisting of PhD holders with teaching experience in the best universities in the world and multiple international projects and publications under their belt
- An effective education including hands-on learning experience and an academic advisor for each student.
- Strong foreign language education with many of their programs being in English, as well as professional English courses in the curriculum for those who want to learn the language.
- A university with a close connection to other institutions, ensuring many opportunities for internships, entrepreneurship courses, summer schools and joint programs
- Support for finding employment, including employment opportunities at partnered companies and a career center support building to help students acquire a job before graduation
- And many more advantages!
If you’re interested, you can find their programs on the subject here:
An institution which holds both history and excellent teaching near and dear to its heart, Bangor University is an excellent institution in the U.K. for those looking to study political science. They have many achievements, including but not limited to:
- World-leading research in important fields such as environment sustainability
- Located in Bangor, one of, if not the most affordable place in the entirety of the United Kingdom
- Great student life with many forms of entertainment to enhance your social life
If you’re interested, you can look up the program here:
And there you have it-some hand-picked universities to begin your career as a businessman. If you feel like more doing more research into the matter, then be sure to check out Udrus.