Finding a study abroad scholarship is the first step in obtaining one. Look for country-specific scholarships by contacting the schools to which you are applying, or see if the university has any subject-specific scholarships available. Check to see if you qualify for a scholarship after you’ve found one.
Government Scholarships that are fully funded-
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program (USA)
- British Chevening Scholarships (UK)
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships (Switzerland)
- Swedish Scholarships for International Students (Sweden)
- VLIR-UOS Training and Masters Scholarships (Belgium)
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships (UK)