What Documents Do I Have To Submit To Apply To A Program?
- For English-taught students Official language credentials such as TOEFL, IELTS, C1 Advanced, and others are commonly required by master’s degrees.
- The host college or university will require both a statement of purpose and a motivation letter from you.
- An application form with all of your personal information
- Academic certifications with previous approved universities’ qualifications
- Curriculum vitae with your work experience and educational credentials ID proof with your home country’s address.
- Residence permit with a visa