How Many International Universities Are There In Germany?
INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITIES: The prevalence of quality education in Germany has been age-old. Millions of international students move to the country for their higher education degrees namely, Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD. and much more. There are over 380 officially recognized universities throughout Germany, and they offer a total of over 17,000 study programs.
Is Studying Abroad Affordable?
Studying abroad, especially in Germany, is affordable, and it has been proved by the fact that over 350,000 foreign students in Germany annually come to pursue their programs from all possible countries.
The public universities of Germany do not charge tuition fees and thus, studying abroad has become an easy affair for aspiring brains. Whether it is Bachelor’s or Master’s, one can choose from an array, of course, programs in any of the international universities depending on their interests or objectives to pursue their careers in the specific programs.
Types Of International Universities In Germany
While you decide on the journey of pursuing the best courses in German universities, you must select the type of university depending entirely on the stream you choose to proceed on with.
- All the students who wish to pursue science must look after universities that solely focus on theoretical teachings and emphasize a single subject sphere.
- The University of Applied Sciences is a practice-oriented school that focuses on professional applications, unlike theoretical ones. The major disciplines here are technology, economics, social work, or media.
- The culture of art and music is different from academics and solely relies on aesthetics. The concept of art is abstract, thus it is beyond the limitations of books or fieldwork. The talents and innovations rule!
- The universities of cooperative education are a fusion of academic studies and vocational training that students choose as an interesting and creative addition to get across with their bright careers.
Read More: Challenges For European Universities
Which Cities Are The Best For International Students In Germany?
There is a list of abroad study cities in Germany that are oriented towards quality education. Some of them are envisaged:
- Munich is one of the most popular countries that brings an immense number of students who want to enjoy lucrative university amenities, along with high standard education with the highest living standards. This place is a major city attracting students to its technology, art, innovation, business, and tourism specialties.
- Berlin is known to be one of the most popular destinations for international students who hustle to discover their career in several programs in reputed international universities at the least costs incurred as it is the most affordable of all! The international students love the city because there is a lot to discover from professional opportunities to lovely nature, vibrant nightlife, and its flowing creativity.
- Frankfurt is a great study choice especially for business and tourism enthusiasts with known universities offering quality education by a talented set of professors.
- Hamburg is another city with renowned universities that attracts thousands of students having interests in social sciences, art, music, engineering, or design, for a degree program, with state-of-the-art facilities.
Now, we can move to the last yet most essential part of the blog
How To Browse For The Best International Universities?
Udrus is a team of experts who make your aspirations come true, in terms of abroad studies. Search for the schools and universities, get the best counseling for program modules, and settle down with the best admission assistance with Udrus. For several disciplines pertaining to, computer science & IT, engineering & technology, social sciences, natural sciences & mathematics, business & management, hospitality, leisure & sports, journalism & media, arts, design & architecture, environmental & earth sciences, health & medicines, humanities, and law.
Find yourself at the International business school, Jacobs University, Munich Business School, the University of Europe for applied sciences, and International School of Management.