Project Management: A Spotlight On 6 Master’s Courses In Germany & The UK
In this blog, you will learn about the Top 6 Master’s courses in project management in both Germany and the UK. Likewise, you can through the role of project management, its coursework benefits, and how studying in any of the top 6 Universities either in Germany or the UK would take you to incredible positions that you today admire.
Before starting with making decisive decisions on which University you should choose, highlighting the salient points of the Project Management course will simplify things. Once you have a clear concept about what you are pursuing, plan your goals and put your best foot forward to get your name registered in any of the top 6 Universities mentioned later in this blog.
Germany is one of the most sought-after destinations for students worldwide because of multifarious factors that drive the interest of the youth. Starting from geographical settings, and cost-friendly lifestyle, to giving birth to multifarious career opportunities through placements, Germany is the powerhouse of higher education. The most interesting fact is that Germans are indifferent to different languages. Language is never a barrier when you plan to visit Germany, as this place has overcome language stereotypes with widespread usage of English course programs at both graduate and postgraduate levels. Furthermore, German Universities have played a significant role in making education accessible and placements simplified in renowned industries.
From offering students a cultural shield, the institutions groom their well-being with the right lessons that lie beyond the classroom education. Among numerous countries propagating educational programs in the world, German educators take initiative towards improving student’s well-being which has become a major part of life.
The UK, on the other hand, is another destination that students admire and aspire to pursue their chosen discipline to make an unparalleled career. Universities in the UK are highly regarded in the world for their faculty, multicultural environment, and lucrative courses that make students achieve milestones through group studies, class discussions, and creative assignments. From academic and faculty excellence to amazing education imparting, the UK offers access to outstanding placements, health benefits for students, and facilities to work while studying. This means you can balance your study and work-life without any of them being behind each other.
What is Project Management and How Will it impact your future?
Do you see yourself curating projects, or managing data, with a mind to brainstorm to bring out prominent solutions that can make an impact? If yes, then project management is your thing! The project management degrees are interdisciplinary that is, they are based on the foundations of planning and managing of resources in an organization, to attain certain future-proof goals. While you are searching for the top Universities in Germany or the UK, you must have come across several schools around the world, but finding the right one is a challenging task!
We, at Udrus,1-year know how important your education is! It isn’t a master degree that adds to your resume’s qualification section, but a knowledge pool responsible for the implementations bringing you applause in the future.
About Post Graduation in Project Management:
Master’s in project management has gained huge debates and deliberations in the past years. There are numerous options on the value of degrees in Project Management not in a company or two, but even in SMBs transiting into the biggest multinational corporations as well. The pros of pursuing a Master’s in Project Management are never-ending. Get industry prepared, enjoy the fruits of reputed employ-ability, security of job role, and understand risks and their rectification all by yourself while you land into your dream job.
Why should you pursue Project Management?
The prime motive of students to pursue project management is to make advancements in their careers. One of the biggest pros of pursuing project management is that you have exponential exposure to employment opportunities across versatile industries from construction, architecture, healthcare, government, power and energy, and others. With your hands-on employment security and handsome salaries, you will learn leadership skills, and risk or crisis management. You will therefore be empowered to create, transform, and save your organization the possible risks by making it future-ready, with education in project management that stays for life.
Project Management Courses in Germany
You can explore some top Universities in the UK and Germany to excel in Project Management. They impart you the coursework, prepare you for the industry, and make you stand ahead of others. From fetching a degree to having the experience to face the real-world industry, these institutions thrive to make you achieve things lying even beyond the precincts of the classroom.
Some Top Universities Offering Project Management Courses Are:
1. University of Greenwich (Park Row, London): 1 year M.Sc. in Project Management
- Construction project management is a one-year Master of Science from the University of Greenwich.
- In this course, students acquire the knowledge of matching design and production to industry standards.
- The course modules cover a plethora of areas like development economics and planning, applied project management, risk management, technologies, and building integrated systems.
- The students observe personalized classes and are restricted to small classrooms to ensure that they benefit from the course immensely.
- Once they acquire their degrees, they are ready to face and overcome any sort of industry challenges of the real working world.
2. University of Strathclyde (Glasgow, United Kingdom): 18-month M.Sc. in Project Management
- International Master Project Management is an 18-month Master of Science program that is a collaboration of Strathclyde Business School and Italy’s MIP Politecnico di Milano.
- The students who pursue this course have the opportunity to experience a two-year study that has two semesters, one spent in Milan and the second at Strathclyde in Glasgow.
- It gives rise to immense career possibilities for students in the world of project management with robust knowledge flowing in.
3. University of Hertfordshire (Hatfield, United Kingdom): 1-year M.Sc. in Project Management
- The University of Hertfordshire offers a 1-year Master of Science in Project Management that is accredited by the Association for Project Management.
- This specialized course offers solutions to tricky challenges with perpetual assessments to the students, ascertaining guest speaker sessions, networking opportunities, and strong industry exposures.
- After graduating from here, students get a chance to work in leadership roles namely, project planners, controllers, and senior project managers in affluent companies.
Project Management Courses in Germany
Are you interested in applying for a leadership role, or do you see yourself in a leadership role in the coming years? If yes, then do not wait to jump onto enrolling into a Master’s in Project Management in Germany!
With the proficiency attained from the teachings imparted by the experts, you will not only understand the working culture concerning counselling drive for emerging opportunities.
There are reasons why project management in Germany brings you success in leaps and bounds.
- Germany has one of the best employment rates in Europe.
- Also, they have the best graduate salary pay scale across Europe.
- It is one of the most feasible educational destinations that is chosen by students from around the globe.
- It imparts world-class education from teachers who have qualified from International Universities, in the disciplines they specialize in.
Some of the best Universities offering Project Management Degrees in Germany are:
1. IU International University of Applied Sciences (Erfurt) : 3 Semesters/ MBA in Project Management
- The biggest fact why you should be aiming for Munich is that it is known as the economic power station.
- This way, IU becomes a go-getter for all the students who see themselves bringing businesses into life, as a career.
- If you are looking forward to pursuing an MBA in Project Management, then what could be more ideal than making it to the popular IU International University of Applied Sciences, which consists of 3 semesters in total.
- In this course, you can manifest innovations, handle the dynamic business world, examine and evaluate risks, resolve project management issues, and build advanced hacks for business success.
- By incorporating affluent experience in business ventures, you attain the confidence to face the challenging environments of the biggest MNCs or seamless start-ups.
2. EU Business School (Munich): 2 Semesters/ MBA in Project Management
- Apply for an MBA in Project Management to mark a flourishing career in business in Munich.
- Grab the opportunity of overcoming the biggest business issues, learning tactics to deal with the greatest industry demands, apply innovative skills to mitigate risks, and perform the best project management mechanisms.
- Studying an MBA in EU Business School gives you exposure to a sustainable living environment, learn from the most experienced faculty, gain immense knowledge and get your hands-on diverse opportunities from sports, adventures, international education tours, and entertainment.
3. Arden University Berlin (Berlin): 1 Year/ M.Sc. in Project Management
- Since its inception in the year 1990, Arden University has been offering high-quality degree programs.
- From 2018, Arden University Berlin has reached milestones by directing its focus on building a prodigy out of ambitious aspirants who wish to practice project management ahead of time.
- If you think out of the box and yearn to yield fascinating exposures where you can have a dream job after practicing data handling, decision-making, project analytics, and mastering quality management, then Arden is the place you have been looking for.
- Explore the lucrative course of M.Sc. in project management from Arden University, Berlin.
- You can explore multiple options of International Educational Institutions that Udrus is offering.
- These accredited Universities are not only influential by their names, but known for their mentor-ship, infrastructure, faculty, and industry-generated practices.
- Udrus thrives to make education in the Top International Universities accessible for international students worldwide.
- From extensive research work, and industry laid teaching, these Universities seek to offer students not only degrees but outstanding opportunities through the real work world and exposure to expand their careers in project management from either Germany or the UK.
Thus, if you are one such aspirant who is looking forward to pursuing a Master’s in any of these top 6 Universities of Germany or the UK and become an expert in Project Management, then you can surely count on Udrus. The expert crew at Udrus looks forward to match-making the aspiring students to their dream Universities, worldwide. From application form acceptance to admission procedures, the team looks after everything that you need to study abroad in any of the programs, with regard to one-to-one detailed consultation and counselling.