Universities in Italy for international students aren’t paid, and that’s the subject of our blog today. Italy is one of the Schengen countries, and it’s considered a destination for all international students worldwide.
All of us attend to get our education in a tourist country like Italy. Additionally, Italy is fulls of energy, and its people are so lovely and used to social integration.
Italy is a member state of the European Union, and of course, a visa to Italy requires specific requirements like other countries in the Schengen zone. Nevertheless, you have to be agreed on the visa requirements to Italy and prepare all the official documents and forms.
In that case, you can register and seize the opportunity and become a graduate from one of the most famous education systems in the world. Steps to get Italy’s student visa isn’t impossible, but you have to strive harder to live out your dreams.
What’s a Schengen visa?
As we said, the Schengen zone consists of 26 European states, and one of these states is Italy. So international students submit their applications and other attached documents through it.
There are many Schengen visas for employees, unemployed people, visitors, seekers for permanent or temporary residence, and students.
Indeed, we’re mentioning students from all nationalities, including Indian, Saudi, and the Philippines who want to apply for universities in Italy for international students. Italy student visa has a specific method for applying and for sure a particular cost in your country’s local currency.
Italy visa for students is considered a long-stay visit; namely, students will stay up to 90 days. However, your documents are sufficient to get this visa.
Read more about The Draft of obtaining a visa to Italy in detail.
Which type of people will we mention in this blog?
In this blog, we’ll talk about how to get a scholarship in Italy for free. No doubt that there are many opportunities around the world, including studying, working, and internships but right now, we’ll single out students.
This blog is for students interested in learning in Europe and finding scholarships to fund their education entirely. In other words, for seekers about universities in Italy for international students. Further, taking advantage of students who travel abroad and get an exciting experience is the right option.
Read more about The pros and cons of studying abroad.
What are the steps you start before getting a scholarship in Italy?
It’s like a long process that consists of many steps tied together, so when you get started at the first step, everything after that will be more accessible.
Remember that if you choose a free program and get a scholarship to Italy, there are no tuition fees in Italy for international students.
- Set your own goals and keep in mind what you are thinking to do for your country.
- Use your searching skills to figure out the most appropriate program at the right university in Italy.
- Choose the scholarship that funds your education in Italy.
- Follow the steps of how to apply and find sponsorship for your education.
You already have to improve your English language, because there are a lot of programs you can choose in English, so you don’t have to study the Italian language and study thoroughly in English.
Here you are, a fantastic website to start improving your English language for the IELTS test, click here and start to apply for English universities in Italy for international students.
Read more about Italian scholarships’ websites for international students | 2021.
What are the steps to choose your program?
Most students may know these obvious steps, but it’s all right to be sure that your information is accurate.
- Define what level of education at one of the universities in Italy for international students do you want to obtain, is it:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s Degree.
- Ph.D. Degree.
- Define the program and the major that you want to study in Italy. If you’re planning to study for a Master’s degree, you have to define if you’re going to continue the major from Bachelor’s degree or choose the new major.
Heads up: If you decide to change your major, you have to be ready for that and write what is attractive on your mind in your motivation letter. Focus on these things in your motivation letter:
- Reasons for changing your major.
- Basic steps in the new direction.
Heads up: It’s easier to stay in your major due to getting the scholarship that you want.
- Find a university where you’re going to study, and to do that, you have to find the universities in Italy for international students, where they have the program you’re going to learn.
Heads up: Try to open top-ranking universities with your specialty.
Read more about 5 Italian top-ranked universities.
How do you find universities in Italy for international students?
There is an official website that recommends top universities around the world; click here. On this website, you can also choose the cheapest universities in Italy for international students.
- Apply for the university, and in Italy, when you’re applying for the university you’ve chosen, you automatically apply for a scholarship to study there. So you don’t have to fill out an application for a scholarship because the university decides the appropriate scholarship for you.
Prepare a set of documents that you need for applying. Such as:
- A motivation letter: Here, you can explain your motivation for studying in Italy and your reasons for choosing that program and that university. It has to be formal and professional.
In addition, you can explain why you seek to study master’s, Ph.D., or Bachelor’s degree. Add your short-term and long-term goals and why they have to accept this scholarship to strengthen your situation and get the scholarship through it.
- Resume or CV: You can explain your previous experience, like employment history, prior education, language skills, achievements and awards, and general skills and abilities like hard & soft skills.
Heads up: Don’t list all jobs you experienced, but it’s better to mention all experiences related to your program because complexity may confuse them, and you might make your steps clear.
- Professional recommendation letter: It’s remarkable for the degree that you’ve chosen. No problem if you ask for help from professionals like your professors in your school or university you’ve studied in your country.
- Your school certificate: You have to submit the original copy of the recent certificate you got.
I think that we highlighted the steps for applying to universities in Italy for international students. Now all you have to do is prepare official documents after determining your goals.